Although I got married to my partner in 2012 (and in RL this year), Elm's new gacha set for The Arcade "Miss to Mrs" really inspired me to create this photoshoot that first was supposed to be a wedding vow renew but ended up looking more like an engagement part. Also because I'm planning a second photo shoot still featuring some Elm items that will look very much like the wedding day itself... so, well, stick with me... LET'S SAY I AM GETTING MARRIED YAY and this is the beautiful pink decor I chose for my Engagement Party!
Elm. "Miss to Mrs" Tiered Cake RARE
1. Elm. "Miss to Mrs" Balloon v1
5. Elm. "Miss to Mrs" Tall Party Table [White]
6. Elm. "Miss to Mrs" Balloon Swag Pink [w/ Foliage]
12. Elm. "Miss to Mrs" Sparkling Rose
13. Elm. "Miss to Mrs" Mimosa Solo Glass
13. Elm. "Miss to Mrs" Mimosa Two Glasses
14. Elm. "Miss to Mrs" Blueberries Bowl
15. Elm. "Miss to Mrs" Raspberry Bowl
16. Elm. "Miss to Mrs" Champagne Tower [Filled]
19. Elm. "Miss to Mrs" Donut Rings
21. Elm. "Miss to Mrs" Gargeran Ring Cake
Apple Fall Wrought Iron Chair RARE
Apple Fall Wrought Iron Table
Apple Fall Country Hall Building



No comments