Hey, guys!
I'm one of the official bloggers for The World of Magic Event. I'm super excited about this event, because I grew up reading and watching Harry Potter. I was extremely obsessed with the series when I was between 10 to 13 years old, haha. To be honest, I would love to roleplay at Mischief Managed, but I have zero experience as a roleplayer and I'm worried I won't be able to keep up with their talented students.
.01 [ kunst ] - Table RARE
On the table
Foxwood "Incantation - Potion Chest" @World of Magic
Foxwood "Incantation - Book" @World of Magic
Ghoul "Luna Wand ( REZ )" @World of Magic
[Kres] "Wizards work - Cauldron" @World of Magic
On the floor
Sari-Sari "Stacked Cauldrons" @World of Magic
DISORDERLY. "Book Magic / Magical Birdcage" @World of Magic
DISORDERLY. "Book Magic / Not so Magical Suitcase" @World of Magic
DISORDERLY. "Book Magic / Magical Potions" @World of Magic
On the wall

No comments