Happy Thanksgiving, my american readers! 🦃
Since I ended up ruining the family's Thanksgiving reunion by overcooking the turkey yesterday, today I'm out to enjoy a little shopping therapy!
I love Black Friday, but I confess I also get overwhelmed by the amount of advertisements and I find it virtually impossible to track all the good deals that are out there. This Black Friday I'm buying a new desktop. My goal is to be able to play Second Life using Black Dragon Viewer every day and with super high graphics. I have been feeling a little bit tired of SL lately and I believe been able to enjoy the game with high quality graphics might help me to enjoy SL once again.
Today I'm visiting the The Forest's Christmas Village. I'm wearing my favorite beret and my new cardigan, both by Toksik. I also had to grab a hot peppermint mocha from Hive, because it's snowing really bad outside.
Grace
Shape: [Dark Paradise] "Cleo Shape"
Skin: Tres Beau "Cleo Skin"
Hair: Doux "Meghan"
Beret: Toksik "Cushy Beret"
Scarf: Tram "Long scarf" (Gift)
Jeans: Rebel Gal "Kylie Jeans - FATPACK (M)"
Bag: Ryvolter "Loca Love Bag - Black"
Nails: Toksik "Dazzle Nails"
Coffee: Hive "Coffee on the go . wearable"
Pose: Amitie "Fall In The City Gacha F08"
Location: The Forest's Christmas Village ✈️



No comments