Grab Your Passport and My Hand

Happy New Year!

I have been taking a little break from blogging, but now I am back. To be honest, it's been a couple years that I do not waste my time making up "new years resolutions" that I will never really "resolve" lol. I believe if something is making you feel uncomfortable, you have to try to change it as quickly as possible. Since October I have been leaving sponsors and I plan to leave even more. It's been a while that I have lost my inspiration to blog. I enjoy telling stories, I want my photos to tell a story, I want them to have meaning. I hate when deadlines force me to throw a bunch of different objects or clothes, that make no sense at all, together and post them just for the sake of not being kicked out of bloggers' team. 

It's been a while I have been planning to start this project of travelling around the grid and taking more landscape photos. I love exploring new sims and I feel like I do not share enough with you guys about my SL "adventures". Since last Black Friday, I have a new desktop with a much better graphic card that is allowing me to take photos faster, finally, I feel like I can go out and enjoy SL once again.

Here, my husband and I have been packing up and we are ready to go on our first trip during this new year. Grab your ticket, your suitcase and come join us!


Grace

Head: GENUS Project "Genus Head - Classic Face - v1.6 - Mocap"
Hair: Stealthic "Cascade"

Dress: CHU-ING. "FEEL SPECIAL. RARE" @The Epiphany
Boots: 17. Bleich - "Last Breeze - Suede Boots Camel" (Gacha)
Bashine

Jacket: Gabriel "Suede jacket with Fur / RARE" @The Epiphany
Pants: Etiquette "Pierce Jeans Bootcut DirtBlue" @The Epiphany
Boots: Etiquette "Pierce Boots Brown" @The Epiphany

Pose & Props

Pose: Amitie "Autumn Moments Couple Pose 1"

Luggage: Apple Fall "Monogram Luggage Bag" (Gacha)

Passport: Loft & Aria "Wanderlust Passport" (Gacha)


Location: Holiday Hills ✈️






No comments