Girlboss Cafe ☕

Hey, guys!

Recently I have enrolled at university (a roleplaying sim). I have been really busy catching up with the other students and attending classes. But I had a little break today and decided to meet Tillie at the Girlboss Cafe to spill some neko latte about my new ~adventure~.


Head: GENUS Project "Genus Head - Baby Face W002 - v1.7 - Mocap"
Hair: Doux "Bianca Hairstyle" @Tres Chic
Top: Toksik "Cushy Top"


Decor

{vespertine} - sweetheart toastrack
{vespertine} - berry smoothie bowl

{vespertine} -  raspberry & cream pancakes
{vespertine} -chocolate & berries pancakes


Hive "Wire heart photo holder . be kind" @Marketplace 1L

.random.Matter. - Garden Party - Jam Jars (Gacha)
.random.Matter. - Garden Party - Jam Sammies (Gacha)
.random.Matter. - Cherry Cheesecake [White]

24 FD & Commoner - Cafe Voreaux Latte Art Kitty (Gacha)

Con & Dust Bunny . Gracie Living Room - Bag Clutter

.: ryvolter :. Chantel Memoir Bag (deco) - Opal/Gold


No comments