Granny's Apple Pies 🥧

Hello, guys!
Since I have moved to granny's farm, I have been helping her around here. This weekend we baked apple pies, with fresh apples we collected from granny's orchard. Granny joined the best pie contest at the Pottsfield Fair. She got second place, we are happy, but I still believe she deserved the first place!
 

Grace

Hair: DOUX - Toxic Hairstyle @Level Event

Necklace: Yummy - Alicia Layered Necklace

Dress: Cheezu - Sunny Dress


Granny

Pose and Prop: - space cadet - GB House - RARE (Gacha)

Hair: Stealthic - Endless

Apron: Tres Blah - Summer Fete Apron - Cherries (Gacha)


Scene

Hive Mainstore

hive // apple basket 


hive // the perfect pie gacha . arcade march 2018

hive // butter tray 

hive // dough bowl 

hive // fill the pie 

hive // rolled crust RARE 

hive // spilled eggs

hive // sugar jar 

hive // top crust prep 

hive // used flour scoop 


.random.Matter. - Orchard Set - Apple Pie [Rust] 

Apple Fall - Apple Sprig w/ Branch

Foxwood - Puppy Baker - Mix it 

OW - Homemade apple jam (Gacha)

{vespertine} sweet baking bowls 


No comments